Script
(Final) – Never Ending
The first scene is shot in the
‘present’ and this shows the audience that something is wrong in the
relationship. It’s set in either a kitchen/ bedroom. They’re arguing and they
feel upset about each other. Ruben wants to mend the relationship but Jamie’s
too stubborn to apologise.
*Shouting
and screaming at each other in the other room*
*Jamie
storms into room angrily*
*Ruben
follows after her*
R: *in a demanding tone and grabs her arm* “come back
here” *pulls Jamie closer by the arm*
J: *offended* “get your hand off me”
R: “I don’t
understand why you’re getting upset about this”
J: *sarcastic facial expression* “Upset?” *slight pause* “I’m not upset” *smiles*
R: “I can’t
deal with this right now” *storms off* “I’m going out, I’ll see
you tomorrow” *exits*
J: *watches him leave*
*Anger builds up,
picks up picture frame and throws it at the door*
J: (VOICEOVER) “It was never meant to happen like
this. It started out really good”
The picture in the frame was
actually taken on their first date. This takes us to the second scene which is
a flashback to the ‘past.’ It is set in a café and the two characters are
having a conversation, trying to get to know each other.
R: *attempts to compliment her* “You look really nice
today. I’m glad you returned my call.”
J: *smiles*
R: *smiles back* “So… How was your day?”
J: “It
wasn’t too bad except this morning I accidentally spilt coffee on myself” *nervous laugh*
J: (VOICEOVER) “I tried my best to spice up the
conversation, but fortunately so far he seemed like a nice guy.”
R: “What
are your interests?”
J:
“Interpreted dancing, art and culture. What about you?”
R: *enthusiastically* “I love sport but mainly football”
J: *supportive* “Oh that’s pretty cool.” “So what team do
you play for?”
R: “(Insert
team name)”
J:
For the final script we changed the script by adding only one voiceover and making the conversation flow by adding lines which made them seem interested in each other.
For the final script we changed the script by adding only one voiceover and making the conversation flow by adding lines which made them seem interested in each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment